Pages

zondag 20 maart 2011

Souraya's Favorite Song !





My favourite song is from ‘The script’ it’s called ‘Man who can't be moved’. I heard it for the first time in my bedroom. I did not know this group before. I got to know this group with this song. I directly loved it. I love the lyrics and the melody.



I usually listen to this song when I’m alone. It gives me a lot of imagination.



It’s a beautiful song which talks about a boy who is in love with a girl but she went away. So, he went to the corner where he first met her and he can’t be moved until she comes back to him.



The Script is an Irish pop rock band from Dublin, Ireland. Based in London after signing to Sony Label Group imprint Phonogenic, the band released their self-entitled debut album in August 2008 and was released in the UK in 11 August. Their music has been attribute in video games and the popular programs 90210, Ghost Whisperer, The Hills, Waterloo Road, Eastenders and The Vampire Diaries.



Source: wikipedia



The lead singer called Danny O’Donoghue, the gitarist called Mark Sheehan and the drummer called Glen Power.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten