Pages

zaterdag 19 maart 2011

Dina's Favorite song !





Hello everybody !




Today I am going to let you discover my favorite song, I will explain you everything you should know about my song. First of all I choose a singer named Maher Zain , I’ve known him for a few weeks but I immediately liked him. The song I picked is called Always be there. This song touched me because he says everything what’s in my mind. He says that Allah is the only one who would always be there for us if we need him. I just have the same way to think that him, when none listen and there is no way to turn to somebody, he will always be there for you. Even if I listen to him the whole day I am never over this song, because the lyrics are so true that I can’t listen to something different than Maher zain.
I really admire him because he was a long time ago working with RedOne and he gave it up there to sing religious songs. So this song means a lot to me so I had to share it with all of you.



I hope you’ll appreciate it.

Peace and be grateful to god.

Dina A.



- If you want to listen to my song :


3 opmerkingen:

  1. OOOHH My god he's really BEAUTIFUL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes it's true !
    and his voice is also Amazing :D

    Peace, Dina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. He is gorgeous but he is crazy for wife, Aisha Maher Zain. Have you seen the facebook it? She is beautiful that neither he, perfect match, and the music for the rest of my life was for her =D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen