Pages

vrijdag 18 maart 2011

Sana's favorite song ♥


Hello everybody!

Our latest assignment for English was to write a post on our Blog, talking about our favorite song...
So, I choose the song "Get it right" sung by Leah Michel on Glee.
First of all. Here's the video clip and here you can find the lyrics of the song. This song is one of my favorite songs. I choose this song because I think it's a very beautiful song I really like the rhythm of the song. The first time I heard this song was on Amel's facebook. I felt immediately in love with it. I keep playing it on repeat.

My favorite part of the song is:

Can I start again, with my fate again?
Cause I can't go back and endure this
I just have to stay and face mistakes,
But if I get stronger and wiser, I'll get through this

What can you do when you're good isn't good enough?
And all that you touch tumbles down?
Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things,
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take? Oh, how many times will it take for me to get it right?



"Get it right" is a song about a girl who does her best to ensure that everything goes well and also about a boy she can't have and she can't get over him. But despite his efforts, nobody notices it. She made the best of it but it's still not enough.
In the song she also explains how to do when the best of you isn't enough to get it right.She wants to encourage people who lack self-confidence in them. She wants to show us that "Life isn't always the way we want it to be", there will always be good moments as bad moments in the life. Which basically means that we have to accept life as it is and always go forward.I think that this song give much power at people to make everything right again why they ever did wrong and also this song helps person to deal with the pain.

* I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this.

1 opmerking: