Pages

woensdag 13 oktober 2010

Souraya : ED WESTWICK

Hi My fans
I'm Souraya and I'll present my favorite and beautiful idol  ED WESTWICK he is so beautiful and so cute. I love him because he is a good actor an singer. I love him in de world of Chuck Bass because he is a mistirieus young man. He has a beautiful style. I know Ed Westwick in Gossip girl, i never saw Gossip girl but thanks to him a cont miss to see Gossip girl. When I see him ( in the serie) with Blair ( Leighton Meester) I'm in seventh heaven. It's so beuatiful how they're togherter. I hope one day that he come here in Belgium I really want to see him in real and not only on TV.
Ed Westwick is simply the best.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi there I loooove your post.. I totally agree with you in every single thing you say. Ed is amazing in gossip girl, it’s really hard to pull off someone like “Chuck Bass”. It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one that loves to see Chuck and Blair together. Well I hope your dream comes out to eventually meet the Ed..

    P.S: GREAT picture ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Waw, I don't know him but he does look kinda cute! But he's not really my type :$ I do hope that he comes to Belgium, so you can see him!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks Amel. I Happy that you agree with me.
    love you xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ooh thank you Jolie, if you don't know him well you have to see Gossip Girl.

    P.S. I agree with you he's really cute hahaha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen