Pages

woensdag 13 oktober 2010

Hi, this is Kimberly!
In following text you'll discover who is or are my greatest idol(s) :D
So...
My greatest idols are... MY PARENTS, my mum and dad. They are always been there for me and I hope they will forever be. Since I am born they did everything for me to be happy and they still do. Also for my sister and my brother. Even now they are even more together they still care for us, as much as the other. 

My father has always been a calm person and he don’t care for almost everything but he is always positive thinking.
My mother is totally the opposite, she is someone who has a fiery temperament, she says when something is not how she like it to be.

In their lives they both always did everything for us, they think at themselves on the second place. I’d like to become like them they’re great persons.
I admire my parents and I always will!

xoxo Kimberly

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi there I loooove your post.. I totally agree with you in every single think you say. Ed is amazing in gossip girl, it's really hard to pull off someone like "Chuck Bass". It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that loves to see Chuck and Blair together. Well I hope your dream comes out to eventually meet the Ed..

    P.S: GREAT picture ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi!!!
    I really love your post
    it's very sweet!
    I hope you always remain with your parents and sister and brother!
    I also like your picture, it's a good one and it's very sweet!
    Bye

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That's an awesome blog, I love it. And I think it is very cute that your parents are your idols, I bet you're a great daughter too! lots of love

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Kimberly ! Your post is so cute ! I find it very sweet to write something about your parents. Sometimes we (the youth) do stupid things that can hurt our parents. Our MUMS and DADS are the most precious people we have!

    P.S: I like your picture ;$$
    and ... eeuhh ... Mum Dad I love you !! (You will not read it but yeah =P)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen