Pages

woensdag 13 oktober 2010

''Hands down I'm too proud for love, But with eyes shut it's you I'm thinking of '' By Aubrey Drake Graham.

Hi Dear Bloggers I am Dina and my idol is as you can see in the pictures Aubrey DRAKE Graham !

I like him alot because he's handsome , a very very good singer and rapper and also an actor. He is born in Toronto and he studied there. He was first famous as an actor in a tvshow called Degrassi. And now he's famous as both an actor and a rapper and also as singer. I think he's AMAZING because he makes good music and he's lyrics are true , he don't rap for nothing. I hope one day i'll get the chance to see him or to go on a show of him here in Belgium.

One last word : I LOVE AUBREY DRAKE GRAHAM (haha :D)

DRAKE SAYS :

Everybody Talks and everybody listens but somehow ,it's the truth that always comes up missin'.


It's my favourite quote




* I AM JUST SO FAR GONE , OCTOBER'S OWN.
PLEASE , LEAVE ME ALONE.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. nice blog and beautiful photo of Drake!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I knew you would take Drake as your idol! Your blog is really pretty, I like it. And as a final word, his songs are indeed good! lots of love

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hahahahaha :D
    Everybody knows 8):p
    Thank youu ! :D
    Hope to see you soon on our blog
    Kisses xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen